Anya Busty - Is On A Shopping Spree

I can't believe i didn't have any updates with Anya Busty aka Merilyn Sakova before. Well, actually there's nothing mysterious about that. The sites providing me with updates so far didn't supply me with me with noteworthy content, while her own site so far remained silent to me. I'd guess i'll have to email her again, and catch her extra attention by including my Vuvuzela concerto in 32G cup major.

TopHeavyAmateurs just updated with Anya Busty and a set called Shopping Spree. I can't tell when it was originally shot. The charm of these THA releases is that they come in a 2000x3000 resolution - even the preview galleries (unlike my samples here because Blogspot downscales them to almost 50%, something i have no influence on). That results in amazing quality, making Anya's 32G boobs look excitingly huge on our screens. Shopping Spree has a sweet candid feel, something that counts for a lot of Anya's work. While still showing what a gorgeous modeling talent she is. And this girl has eyes!!

Two preview galleries: gallery one - gallery two. A few samples:

Links:
You have read this article Anya Busty / Merilyn Sakova / TopHeavyAmateurs with the title Anya Busty - Is On A Shopping Spree. You can bookmark this page URL http://yingxslife.blogspot.com/2011/10/anya-busty-is-on-shopping-spree.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...